Monday, March 2, 2009

Progressive Page

This is an example of a progressive page. You first start with a 6 x 6 page and then build up to an 8 x 11.5 page and then up to the big 12 x 12. It was a really easy progress actually.

This is a close up of the 6 x 6 that I started with first. The base is Whisper White and I used a flower stamp from Simply Said to make my own patterened paper. I used Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Kiwi Kiss for the ink colors. I versamarked the flower on the Kiwi Kiss after I stamped it with Real Red. I then just attached that to a piece of Real Red 8 x 11.5 card stock. I just added some embellishments from the die cut blooms.


This is a close up of the bottom right of the page that I made with a sentiment from Enjoy Every Moment and some more added die cut blooms. Now it's your turn to try the progressive page!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: