Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Heartfelt Thank You



So elegant, if I do say so myself! I have a bazillion thank you's to make for all of the generous people who helped my family out during the loss of my Mother-in-Law. I think this card will be one of them.

I used the color challenge this time from Diva Coffee Break Designs. The colors I used are Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey, and Very Vanilla. It's hard to tell from the piture that the flower is matted on Vanilla. I stamped the flower from Heartfelt Thanks with craft white ink and then embossed it with clear powder to help set it and give it a little gloss. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sally N said...

I just found your site and I absolutely love it! There are so many "favorites" I can't list them all. Thank you so much for sharing.