Thursday, August 13, 2009

I scream..You Scream..We All scream..

This card just makes me hunger for some neopolitan ice cream!!! I found this idea from chicnscratch's blog and thought how perfect it would be for my first club meeting this month. It is very easy to put together, the hardest part was deciding which "flavors" to pick.
I am focusing on the Big Shot for the club since I just recently bought one for myself. What a great and fun toy!! I used the Top Note die for the background. The cardstock is from the Cottage Wall Designer Series paper. (my favorite one so far). I then just used the scallop to punch out the scoops and sponged the edges a little. The scoops are popped up with dimensionals.
I used the Texturz Plates (Stampin' Up Backgrounds 1) f0r the waffle effect on the cone.
Thank you Angie Juda (chicnscratch) for a great idea!!

No comments: