Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Amanda’s Birthday Bash

048 049 050 051

I finally made a banner from the pennant die !!!

It was my daughter’s birthday and I wanted her to have a cool banner for her party. Her colors were purple, white and silver. I used whisper white, plum and cottage wall dsp. I used the sticky cuts letters and spelled her name out using the silver glitter. And to add some more bling… I used the ice rhinestone brads to top it off. I figured out how to hang it using the silver cord and it turned out pretty cute. She loved it!!! So of course I had to make her a card to match……………069 Yes it is upside down, we did not notice until now; but oh well, what can you do?

I hope you get the idea.070 And she was so excited to get her first official stamp set of her own!! It was on my wish list so I guess now I will have to borrow it from her!!

No comments: