Sunday, January 2, 2011

Valentines Day Club

Changing gears to Valentine’s Day…….

While looking at other blogs lately I have a million ideas for my club members but I finally settled on these.

The first one is a case from Inking Idaho. This is super simple and fast to make. I used the patterned paper from the special that Stampin’ Up! is running right now.  The box is Real Red cardstock and everything is held together with Tombow glue. The heart punch is using the Glitter paper from the new mini. It is soooo glittery!!! Love the bling…..

349 The next two projects are ideas I cased from Stampin’ Pretty. I used a stamp set from the new mini, itty bitty buttons, clear sizzlits scalloped rectangle and hemp twine. The main card is Whisper White and the stripe paper is from the designer paper from the  special.348 The scrapbook page I tried to keep masculine or feminine since most of my club members have boys and girls. The main page is Early Espresso and I cut 1 inch of each side of Whisper White cardstock for the mat. The polka dot paper is also from the paper that is on special.

 

350

No comments: