Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas Cards in July

I had my first Christmas in July class on Saturday and had a lot of fun. We made eight cards total ( 4 designs, 2 of each) and a 3D item that can be a gift idea for the holidays. I will be doing these classes for the next 3 months. I will be happy to get a jump start on my Christmas cards and have less stress at one of the mose stressful times of the year.

The first card is a case from somewhere. Sorry I forgot exactly where. The recipe for the card is: Cardstock- concord crush, whisper white Stamp sets: tree trimmings, snow swirled Inks: basic blak, concord crush Accessories: petals a plenty, pearls, dimensionals



The next cards recipe is: Cardstock- Old olive, real red,whisper white Stamp sets- snow swirled, serene snowflakes Ink- real red, old olive Accessories- dazzling diamonds, 2 way glue, dotted scallop ribbon punch, rhinestone brads, dimensionals, sponge









No comments: