Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Paper Pumpkin June 2015

 I have a confession to make... I have been receiving the Paper Pumpkin kit since it started a few years ago and I love to open it and ooh and aah over the kit. I am not entirely sure I have completed an entire kit from start to finish. I have made a revolution to change that! This is June's kit named Happy Thoughts and I have completed it in an afternoon! The pieces are laid out above. It comes with just about everything you will require to put the kit together. Sometimes you will just need some adhesive. The stamp set is below. My daughter thought the flower looked like one she would have drawn in preschool. Which just makes it more adorable.
 A great part of the Paper Pumpkin is that it comes with a colored brochure on the front and a black and white step by step direction in the middle.

 And here are my FINISHED cards with matching envelopes. All 8 of them! I can not wait for the next months kit to arrive in my mailbox! If you would like to join me in the creative fun you can order your own kit and we can get together and make the next kit as long as you order by the 10th of the month you will receive it the following month and we can make a day to assemble the next Paper Pumpkin! Feel free to contact me at cindycreativecorner.stampinup.net with any questions!


No comments: