Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tangerine Star




When the new in colors came out I knew I needed to put the tangerine tango and the pacific point color combo together. So for my club I created this page using them. The chipboard star is first inked up really good with tangerine tango and then versa mark, and then heat embossed using dazzling diamonds. (I used the tombo glue to hold it on the page)



The star wheel is just versa marked behind it and at the bottom of the page. I used the new scallop punch at the bottom of the tangerine tango paper and then I snailed it down to the pacific point cardstock.



The fun part was heat embossing the three brads to add a little sparkle! The best way I found to do this is use some pliers to hold the brad, dip them onto the versa mark ink pad and then straight into the dazzling diamonds bottle. Then I heat embossed them to set the diamonds and added them to my page. The girls at the club that night thought I was crazy, they just may be right!

No comments: