Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A little yummy for your tummy

What an easy project for my club!!

This is called a diaper fold, I need to think of a different name for this, after having a home daycare for many years that last thing I want to think of are diapers. At least this one has a good treat inside. Sorry for that visual!! Any way this is really a cute project and so simple to put together.

The fold is pretty simple, you just need a square piece of paper, I used a 8 1/2" square. I made one with a 12" square but it turned out really big and I used a 6" square and it was too small (sounds like Goldilocks, lol) anyway, fold the square into a triangle and then bring one side up to the center of the opposite side and then fold the other side over top the side you just folded. Then fold down the top piece of the triangle this will hold the two pieces you just folded. I know you are reading this and going "Huh" but once you do it you will get what I just said. If you just can't see it (I don't blame you) you can go to splitcoaststampers and they have a wonderful explanation with pictures.

After you figure out the folding then you can embellish as you like. I used the designer series paper called Sweet Always. And the stamp set is from Sale a Bration called Yummy. I filled it up with tootsie rolls and tied it with some choc chip ribbon.

No comments: