Wednesday, March 10, 2010

February Stamp Club

When I finished putting together the post for my March club I realized I did not have the February club, oops, life gets busy.

So here are the projects from February…018  “Springy” isn’t it! I used the embossing folder called Elegant Bouquet. And the “flutter bys” are from the Occasions Mini Catalog. It is a Stampin’ Up! embosslits die called Beautiful Wings.  The scallop is made with a punch from Sale A Bration catalog and it can be yours with a $50 purchase thru the end of March. The stamp set is called Celebrate Everything.

019 A great card for Spring…

The die cut is Flower Daisies #2 and the stamp set is called Bella’s Bloom, a set you can get free with  Sale A Bration $50 purchase.

020

My sister was the hostess for the month and she ask that we make a cone for filling with flowers or candy….

022 I used the designer paper called Sending Love, it has a touch of bling. The flower is from Die Cuts called Blooms (pg 169 in the Idea Book and Catalog). The stamp set is With All My Heart.

No comments: