Sunday, January 3, 2010

January Stampin’ Club

I am excited to be moving on past Christmas card making and start using some new colors and ideas. I was making my things for my club members and realized I was completely out of Real Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock. So I was forced to go outside of my comfort level and use different shades of red and brown. So I managed to figure out some other ways to use what was available and here is what I came up……

034   A simple pocket card made with the new designer paper from the Sale A Bration mini catalog. The paper is called Welcome Neighbor. The main card is Melon Mambo and the accent color is Old Olive. I snailed it behind the flap of the pocket. I punched it with the new punch featured in the new Occasions mini called Pinking Hearts Border.

I realized after the picture was taken that you couldn’t tell what was around the Old Olive ribbon. I used the new Medium Jewelry Tag and punched out the words”friend” and “hello” and attached them with a silver cord around the Old Olive ribbon.

No comments: