Sunday, January 3, 2010

January Stamp Club Bookmark



Do you know how sometimes you just can't think up a good design and decide to use the ideas from others who have created something wonderful (otherwise known as a CASE, copy and share with everyone). I did that with the bookmark I "made". It is an example of things you can make with the new stamp set called Vintage Vogue. This bookmark is on page 27 of the new Occasions mini available Jan 5th.
I started by running some Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot using the Texturz Plate with the small polka dot design. Then I used Soft Suede ink for the flower and the row of flowers.
The gingham type of paper design is from the new paper pack called Sweet Pea. I used the Circle Designer brad to attach the Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon to the bookmark. I rounded all of the corners to finish it off.
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: